keskiviikko 15. heinäkuuta 2009

Invitation to my blog - in english

Dear all,

I have finally started the thing I have been thinking to do for a long - writing about the packaging design life. I will write my semi-philosophical thoughts, facts and ideas about design life and the life of the designer, especially packaging design related. Roots of my ideas are based on the things I have seen while working within packaging industry and trying to learn to mix technical and business related facts with my artistic designer ambitions. Basic question remains: How to be able to improve world from the softer idealistic point of view and still be capable to handle all the hard facts of business life and money making? – How to handle various aspects of design tasks and fulfill all the needs of the industrial chain?

Unfortunately first texts are in Finnish, but if needed/ wished, I will continue to write and translate my texts in English too. All you, who are capable and interested, be welcome to visit my blog –

The name meaning The Packaging – from Core to Surface

Kind regards
Noora

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti